Friday, October 19, 2012

Charlee, You're Being Evicted!!!

I can't take it anymore. I have to meet my baby. And I desperately need to be less uncomfortable!

I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Bonnie Swanson, the character on Family Guy who was pregnant for 10 seasons, has nothing on me! This week has been so frustrating because the doctor really seemed to think I would have the peanut before Monday, but now it isn't looking that way.

I feel enormous. I thought I felt big before, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need lights and a backup alarm if I get much bigger.

I've been trying everything to kick start labor! I've been eating spicy foods, cleaning and sitting up instead of laying on the couch, and walking. Lots, and lots, and lots of walking. Eric and I even went for a walk at 11pm last night. Then I woke up and went for another walk this morning! Why isn't gravity working?!!

I am so scared of going to our ultrasound on Monday and being told we're having a HUGE baby. I'm even more scared that the doctor is going to schedule an induction. I don't want to be induced, but if the baby is as big as they think she is and my blood pressure keeps rising, I will need one for the safety of both myself and the peanut.

Please pray that she comes over the weekend. I feel like I'm losing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment