Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Nursery is Finally Ready!!!

We finally did it. We have finally finished the nursery! So that means we are finally ready for Charlee to join our little family!

Eric took his Columbus Day holiday yesterday because our 37 week appointment was so early that he was only able to get a few hours of sleep. So, later in the day he finally gave into my pleading to finish upstairs. He hung the letters, moved the furniture so I could dust and vacuum, and carried all of the trash downstairs (empty boxes, etc). We still have one bare wall over the toys and books area, but we will be putting a large collage picture frame there with pictures from the maternity and newborn photo shoots.

So, without further ado, here is where our baby girl will rest her sweet head:


Curtains and the tie backs that I made

Rocker and the first toy I bought her
Changing area. Notice the doll Eric strapped in, lol. 

Toys and books area. We will be adding the picture frame over the converted console


Crib and the letters I painted just for her

Well, there you have it. That is the room where I will be spending most of my time in the very near future. Hopefully you like it. But most importantly, we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment