Monday, April 23, 2012

Almost 1/3 of the Way There!

I'm posting another entry because I'm home sick again and the tv isn't working. Facebook can only entertain me for so long! I am so tired of lying on the couch like a bum. I want to work and get out of this house. Unfortunately, I can't even make it to the car! 


In other fun news, I noticed some skin issues yesterday. My elbows and feet have been dry and cracked for weeks. Which is so unnerving because I have always had baby soft and clear skin. Yesterday I noticed that my face is peeling and dry. So, per my doctors advice, I went to CVS to buy some Cetaphil cleanser and lotion. It was $30! The only thing at CVS that should cost that much should come in a prescription bottle! But I bought it because I refuse to look like a total freak while I carry this kid around for the next 6 months. I also noticed a black hair on my chin! MY CHIN! I don't like what these hormones are doing to me! 


Yesterday I had a brain splitting migraine that lasted from about 3:30-10:30pm. I really hope my symptoms start going away since I'm a week away from my second trimester. I'm ready to start enjoying this! The only thing that's getting me through feeling awful is reading about the peanut's development. At this point, the baby is the size of a peach and has finger nails and vocal chords.

No comments:

Post a Comment