Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peanut Tracker: Week 13 Recap -Finally, Sort of, Starting to Feel Better

The past few days have been much better for me. I have been able to eat, sleep, and move around like a normal person instead of being tied to the couch. The doctor gave me a new prescription that seems to work much better than the other 2 that I've tried. I came home early tonight because I am super emotional and a rude customer got me all worked up, causing me to get sick again. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.


Tomorrow is Eric and my 1 year anniversary! We celebrated yesterday with a wonderful meal and a trip to the Improv (which was one of our first dates). So I guess that was the peanut's first experience with comedy too! I'm still enormous and getting bigger, but at least I'm entering my second trimester, so I'm starting to feel less subconscious about it. Considering I've lost 14 lbs at this point, I don't know how I can be so big. But I guess that means the baby is growing and not phased by my problems! 


I am also addicted to my pregnancy pillow. If anyone ever asks me for pregnancy advice, that pillow will be the first thing I tell them about! Now to keep Eric from stealing it from me...


13 weeks, 5 days
The peanut is now almost the size of a lemon and can make facial expressions (smiles, squints, and frowns). It may even start growing hair on its head or grow eyebrows! Current aversions: lettuce, tomatoes, onion, chicken, pudding, and the smell of coffee. Current cravings: pizza, pasta, bagels, peanut butter, anything with cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment