Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Feel Like I'm Taking Crazy Pills!

Now that I am into my second trimester, I am starting to notice more and more just how pregnant I am. I cry ALL THE TIME. For those of you who really know me, you know that I'm not a crier. In my adult life I have only cried at funerals, the anniversary of my brothers death, my best friends wedding, and during break ups. That's it. Now I cry every day. I feel sick, I cry. I think about how things will change when the baby comes, I cry. I watch Say Yes to the Dress, I cry. I watch a commercial with a baby in it, I cry. It's INSANE! At least I'm not snapping at Eric for nothing. I would feel so guilty if that's what my hormones were doing to me. 


Also, I have a serious case of pregnancy brain. I forget everything. Every time I walk out of the house, I forget my keys. The other day I was asked to go grab something from my supervisors desk and forgot what I was doing in the middle of the 5 foot walk from my desk. Not to mention forgetting why I walked into the kitchen almost every time I go in there. 


The other fun part of pregnancy that has developed in the past couple weeks: crazy dreams. They aren't dreams where I give birth to an alien or something, but I am always pregnant and something terrible is always happening to me. Last night I was running for my life in a scene that made me think it was ancient Rome. And when I woke up, I was still terrified. I really think I'm losing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment